Select a size:
Why We Like The Hummvee Chino Short With Liner
When it comes to cycling clothes, helmets, and gadgets, Endura has you covered. The brand is all about cycling, and it doesn't matter what discipline. They're well equipped to get you going on your next road, mountain, or urban cycling epic.
Endura's Hummvee Chino Short With Liner is perfect for everything from bopping around town to riding comfortably on the trail. They feature a timeless design that's functional and minimalist. With a classic 4-pocket construction, you'll be able to store your phone, keys, and wallet as you would normally. The mechanical stretch cotton ensures the shorts stand up to your regular wear and tear and then some.
A detachable liner features a 300 series molded stretch pad with antibacterial properties and a wicking finish for additional comfort. It's designed to offer extra cushioning, and it has a maximum thickness of 12mm so you can keep on riding pleasantly.
- Timelessly designed shorts for around town or days on the bike
- Classic 4-pocket design that offers real estate for the necessities
- Tough cotton fabric mix with mechanical stretch offers durability
- Clickfast detachable liner with 300 series pad included
- Item #EDA000V
- stretch twill cotton blend (63% polyester, 34% cotton, 3% elastane)
- Removable Liner
- Clickfast detachable liner
- Endura 300-series
- 2 front hand, 2 back
- tailored waistband with belt loops, zippered fly with button closure
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking, commuting, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.