Why We Like The GV500 Reiver Bib Short
On gravel rides, we want to be comfortable and prepared, and Endura's GV500 Reiver Bib Short helps us out with that. They offer mesh thigh cargo pockets and additional side waist mesh storage for all of our snacks and essentials. Improved durability comes thanks to super-stretch woven main body fabrics and double-layered side leg panels, which also offer additional protection (if we need it).
- Super-stretch bib short for your next epic
- Double-layered side panels for protection from gravel spills
- Mesh thigh cargo pockets and additional side waist mesh storage
- Lumbar support panels and power straps offer additional comfort
- 600 Series pad uses tech and gell inserts for vibration dampening
- Silicone gripper keeps everything in place
- Item #EDAZ03Y
- Removable Liner
- CVP stretch, gel inserts
- 2 cargo, 1 side mesh
- Recommended Use
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 23, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
This is my go to bib for long rides. The chamois is comfortable and doesn’t give up after hours in the saddle. The cargo pockets are great for temporary storage or a spot to stick food wrappers.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help