Select Style & Size
SU-STA Elevator Gel Block
As much as we might revel in stomping our front wheel onto an aging text book that the bookstore wouldn't buy back a decade ago, it's always good to have something like the Elite SU-STA Elevator Gel Block there to provide some options when we clip the bike in for a trainer session.
This light and easily packable block features five different levels so you can adjust the wheel height to your liking and simulate different terrain grades. Its rubber feet keep your wheel from slipping during handlebar-wrenching intervals, and it's designed to attach to your trainer frame for storage or travel so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.
- A travel-friendly trainer block with adjustable height
- Customize your bike position with five different levels
- Compatible with both road and mountain bike tires
- Attaches to trainer frame for easy storage and travel
- Anti-slip feet keep your stationary trainer session stationary
- Item #ELI001F
- [feet] rubber
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 10, 2017
A must for indoor cycling
- I've put it through the wringer
You must get this with your trainer, this one holds the bike perfectly, it is really sturdy, and the different height levels are cool
March 2, 2017
gets it done
Not sure why you need a review. You're on a trainer and need to stick this under your wheel and this one does the job. I give it 5 stars because it works as advertised but so would a yellow pages.