- All-around alpine harness for multi-pitch climbs and tours
- Laminated construction includes 3D mesh padding for comfort
- Slide Block buckle at waist and stretch leg loops for easy on-off
- Tie-in point with Dyneema wear indicator for enhanced safety
- Additional fifth gear loop gives greater storage
- Two attachments for ice screw clips and back loop for chalk bag
- Item #ELRC03N
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 3D mesh
- Slide Block (20mm)
- Gear Loops
- Ice Clipper Slots
- Chalk Bag Hanger
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 21, 2021
Gear Loops are way to small
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- L & M
- 6' 3"
Harness felt comfortable. sizing was strange... By the sizes listed I would have been a medium but the large fit perfectly.
June 29, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
Edelrid finally made a harness that looked promising, with padding all the way around the front of the waist. The waist belt is very comfortable and the harness is close to being great but has a couple of problems. 1) The inner leg loops taper down too narrow making the harness uncomfortable to hang in. 2) The gear loops are too small and slightly too far back. Sizing. I wear a small in an Arcteryx harness. The sizing specs on this are similar, but I could hardly get into the small. The medium fits well.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help