$259.95 - $289.95
Canary Pro Dry Climbing Rope
Trusted by Edelrid's formidable athletes, the Canary Pro Dry Climbing Rope is choice whether you're tackling big walls, swinging an axe on a multi-pitch, or projecting your hardest single pitch to date. It's certified as a single, half, and twin rope for the utmost versatility in the vertical world. Its Pro Dry treatment covers both sheath and core to absorb less water than 2% and excel UIAA's water repellent test. Edelrid's Thermo Shield technology bonds the core to the sheath to eliminate sheath slippage, thereby extending the rope's overall life.
- Edelrid's skinniest climbing rope certified as single, half, and twin
- Pro Dry treatment excels UIAA's standards for water absorption
- Thermo Shield enhances overall handling, and extends the rope's life
- 8.6mm diameter not ideal for beginning belayers or top rope
- Item #ELR003I
- single, half, twin
- Dry Treatment
- Pro Dry (core, sheath, UIAA-certified)
- Static Elongation
- [single] 7.4% [half] 7.1% [twin] 5.6%
- Dynamic Elongation
- [single] 32% [half] 31% [twin] 28%
- Impact Force
- [single] 8.4kN [half] 6.4kN [twin] 10.6kN
- UIAA Falls
- [single] 5 [half] 24 [twin] 30
- Sheath Construction
- Thermo Shield
- Sheath Mass
- Rope Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [60m] 6lb 11.9oz, [70m] 7lb 13.9oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 18, 2021
middle mark? Thanks!
February 2, 2021
Yes there is a middle mark on the Canary Pro Dry, its an easy to see double black dash!