Select Style & Size
Your new favorite travel companion.
Grab Eagle Creek's Wayfinder 30L Backpack and find your way through crowded airport terminals before truly starting your vacation. Whether you are headed to the beach, the mountains, or the desert, this generously sized 30L pack will fit everything you want on the plane, including your laptop. The padded laptop sleeve features Secure Zip Toggle and Central Lock Point lets you travel in peace knowing that your computer is safe and secure. Once you land, the ergonomic shoulder straps, stowable hip belt, and women-specific suspension means this travel pack can double as a solid day pack for a quick hike right from the airport.
- A backpack to take to work, on a flight, or anywhere you need it
- 30L capacity lets you travel in style with all the necessities
- Women-specific suspension for maximum comfort and support
- Ergonomic shoulder strap and tuck away hip belt added comfort
- Weatherproof, lock free but secure laptop compartment
- Charge your phone on the go with the hidden tech pocket
- Front pocket features a drain duct for stuffing wet rain jackets
- Commute safely, even after dark with the bike light attachment
- Item #EAG006E
- 30L (1830cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- 1 hidden tech, 1 sunglass, 1 waterbottle
- Laptop Sleeve
- padded 17in
- 13.25 x 19.5 x 7.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 15oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 19, 2019
Eagle Creek Wayfinder 30L Backpack
- I've used it several times
So many pockets already and the great hidden back pocket is perfect. The construction is polished and all the zippers, seams, mesh and the lining feel tight and solid - really nice quality. I like the internal organization as well with both closed and open pockets. The bright blue lining helps me find things easier inside the bag, nothing disappears like in the bags with black linings. The material is sturdy but looks nicely textured and a little more refined. This backpack can be used for business/office as well as travel/hiking. I've stuffed this full and also carried it lightly packed, it adapts well too either without looking too full or mashed. It fits under airplane seats as your personnel bag. I totally recommend and would buy again!