Select style & size:Select options
Luggage as rugged as the places you take it.
You wouldn't take a front-wheel-drive car four-wheeling in the mountains; you'd take your souped-up rock crawler. The same logic applies to your luggage, and when you don't want some flimsy everyday luggage holding your travel essentials, you should carry the Eagle Creek Tarmac AWD 22 Carry-On Bag instead. At 14x22x9in, the Tarmac AWD 22 falls within size restrictions for most major airlines carry-on luggage.
Don't waste valuable cash checking your luggage; spend your money on things that matter, like snow globes and Eiffel Tower key chains. Triple-ply polycarbonate back shell fabric resists elephantine abrasions, whether it's from ragged concrete curbs, worn-out overhead compartments, or your steel-toed boots as you kick the bag into position. The front fabric consists of rugged Bi-Tech, designed to put up a strong front in the face of (literally and figuratively) rough situations. Dynamic Spin Wheels, encased in sturdy wheel housing and protected by bumpers, twist and wiggle 360-degrees for easy handling over any terrain, be it cobblestone streets, gravel driveways, or potholes bigger than Delaware.
- Burly luggage to meet every bump on the road ahead with confidence
- Heavy-duty polycarbonate construction withstands wear and tear
- Wheels rotate on 360-degree axis for easy maneuvering anywhere
- Expandable design allows you to bring home extra souvenirs
- Padded handles offer and easy and comfortable carry
- Multiple padded pockets bring along all of your travel essentials
- Item #EAG004D