Why We Like The M-Free 99 Ski
We’ve come to enjoy Dynastar’s M-Free line more and more over the years, and the M-Free 99 fits into the line as the narrowest option, poised for shredding the whole mountain from peak to park. The poplar wood core provides unwavering stability and durability, while the 99mm waist offers a sufficient platform for freeriding in variable conditions, with enough float for some knee-deep powder.
- All-mountain skis supply a freeride attitude for confident skiers
- 99mm waist is the perfect width for all but the deepest conditions
- Balanced turn radius can adapt to either short or long turns
- Tip and tail rocker provides a modern, centered stance and feel
- Camber underfoot offers added grip in firm and icy conditions
- Poplar core is both poppy and vibration damping at speed
- Twin tip is easy to break loose into a slash and allows for switch riding
- Sintered base and steel edges perform consistently over time
- Item #DYNZ233
- 171cm, 179cm, 185cm
- 128 / 99 / 120mm
- Turn Radius
- [171cm] 15m, [179cm] 17m, [185cm] 18m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Hybrid Poplar PU (wood, polyurethane)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 171cm] 7lb 11.5oz, [179cm] 8lb 2.5oz, [185cm] 8lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing, freestyle skiing, freeride skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help