An all-terrain conqueror.
For a powerful yet playful ski to take on the resort with confidence, look no further than Dynastar's Legend X96. A versatile pair of planks, the Legend X96 blows through chopped up crud and bulletproof hardpack with equal prowess. While it may not be your weapon of choice for a double-digit powder day, the 96mm waist and rockered profile keep you afloat in fresh snow. The paulownia wood core keeps things light and playful on the slopes, while Titanal layers reduce chatter and maintain torsional rigidity. The snappy turn radius enables you to make quick turns through tight trees, and full sidewalls let you lay it down GS-style on firm snow.
- A solid all-mountain ski to crush the resort
- 96mm waist can handle a variety of conditions
- Rockered profile keeps you afloat in fresh snow
- Paulownia wood core is light and playful
- Titanal layer adds power and stability
- Full sidewalls let you lay down turns on firm snow
- Item #DYN004N
- Q & A
These are great skis. I ski at Snowbird in Utah, which is a very steep mountain with a variety of terrain. These are great in powder and have excellent turn initiation on piste. I am an intermediate skier and I can get down basically any slope on these.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Moved up from a Dynastar Powertrack 89 to these. Even though they are 7mm wider under foot they are just as quick and much more stable. Better on the crud and cruising but still wicked quick in the bumps. They ski short (some early rise). Pair them with a PX12 binding for a very light setup.