Why We Like The DPS Koala 118 Foundation Ski
The Koala line is DPS's entry into the more freestyle oriented powder ski, with the DPS Koala 118 Foundation Ski being the widest of the lot. As the biggest ski in the line, the 118mm waist and pronounced rocker profile of this ski promotes big airs, big spins, and stomped powder landings. The 19m turn radius joins the party by bringing precise pivoting control, while the sandwich construction ensures everything stays together through a winter of abuse.
- Freestyle-minded powder skis for freestyle minded skiers
- 118mm waist width provides float and exceptional stability
- Rocker in the tip and tail offers float and quick control
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges on groomers
- Short turn radius allows you to carve and pivot on a dime
- Poplar and bamboo combine for a damp durable ride
- Carbon fiber reinforcement adds pop and snappy response
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat sections of land
- Item #DPKC048
- 176cm, 184cm, 189cm
- [176cm] 142 / 118 / 130mm, [184cm] 143 / 118 / 132mm, [189cm] 145 / 118 / 133mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- poplar, bamboo
- carbon, fiberglass
- Rockwell 48 steel
- World Cup Race Base (sintered)
- Claimed Weight
- [176cm] 8lb 11.3oz (3950g), [184cm] 9lb 9.8oz (4360g), [189cm] 10lb 2.3oz (4600g)
- freeride skiing, powder skiing, park skiing, freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help