Why We Like the DPS Koala 111 Ski
Freeride prowess meets surprising firm snow control in the DPS Koala 111 Ski. When the steeps are deep the 111mm waist and pronounced rocker profile help us slash, air, and stomp until our heart is content. When the fresh turns to chop we trust the carbon fiber laminate to help us power through the chunder. When all of the fresh is gone and we are back on the groomers these skis hold their own as well thanks to a short and nimble turn radius.
- Powder skis ready for days at the resort after a snow storm
- 111mm waist offers float and stability through it all
- Short turn radius allows you to navigate nimbly
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges with ease
- Rocker in the tip and tail floats and offers forgiveness
- Poplar core offers retention and a damp feel all day
- Carbon fiber laminate provides rigidity and pop
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly back to the lift
- Item #DPKC047
- 168cm, 176cm, 184cm, 189cm
- [176cm] 137 / 111 / 125mm, [184cm] 139 / 111 / 127mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- fiberglass, carbon fiber
- World Cup Race
- Claimed Weight
- [176cm] 9lb 1oz, [184cm] 9lb 11oz
- powder skiing, all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help