Why We Like The DPS Koala 103 Foundation Ski
When riding the DPS Koala 103 Foundation Ski, we go where we please and play how we want. Equipped with a sintered base and thick edges, this ski can hold its own in the park, while the World Cup Race Base and fat waist keep us gliding atop powder for optimal speed off natural jumps, and the twin tips have us twisting, buttering, and landing switch as we defy gravity on the hill.
- Fun and versatile ski for chasing air, spinning tricks, and slashing powder
- 103mm waist for float in deep conditions
- Poplar wood core is light, lively, and resilient
- Camber underfoot delivers reliable edge hold
- Twin tips for increased playfulness and balance in the air
- Fiberglass laminate and carbon stringers for a damp, stable ride
- World Cup Race Base is hardwearing and built for speed
- Item #DPKC046
- 168cm, 176cm, 184cm, 189cm
- [168cm] 126 / 103 / 116mm, [176cm] 127 / 103 / 117mm, [184cm] 129 / 103 / 119mm, [189cm] 130 / 103 / 120mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- poplar, bamboo
- carbon, fiberglass
- Rockwell 48 steel
- World Cup Race Base
- twin tip
- Claimed Weight
- [168cm] 7lb 14.9oz (3600g), [176cm] 8lb 6oz (3800g), [184cm] 9lb 2.3oz (4150g), [189cm] 9lb 11.2oz (4400g)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help