Dragon 2 Cam
DMM's Dragon 2 Cam is fiercer, stronger, and grippier than ever before. Its biggest update for the new model year is without a doubt the teeth, which are redesigned to net more friction on any rock. DMM studied the slipperiest rocks in order to determine the best grip, and the results are the Dragon 2's sharper teeth, increased surface area, and a raw Alu finish. The teeth's surface area tapers off right at the sweet spot, helping you better identify the best placement in any given crack.
Other updates to the Dragon 2 Cam include improved torsional rigidity, better ergonomics, and of course, a lower weight. Better torsional rigidity means the stem is less flexible for more security while you're placing it in horizontals. The new thumb press helps your second clean easier, and the extendable Dynatec sling sheds weight without decreasing strength. DMM kept the single stem and double axle design for a perfect passive placement.
- DMM refined its Dragon Cam for a for a lighter trad climb
- TripleGrip cam lobes reinforced with Raw Alu lobes
- Stiffer single stem ensures better torsional rigidity
- New thumb press with extendable Dynatec sling for reduced rope drag
- Item #DMM000Y
- Placement Range
-  13 - 21mm,  16 - 25mm,  20 - 33mm,  24 - 41mm,  29 - 50mm,  38 - 64mm,  50 - 85mm,  68 - 114mm
-  9kN,  12kN,  14kN,  14kN,  14kN,  14kN,  14kN,  14kN
- Cam Lobes
- extendable Dynatec sling
- Claimed Weight
-  2.6oz,  2.9oz,  3.4oz,  3.8oz,  4.2oz,  5.2oz,  6.9oz,  9.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty