Select your style & size:Select options
If you're looking to buy your first set of draws, take a close look at the modestly priced DMM AERO Quickdraw. The hot-forged D-shaped carabiners provide exceptional strength, feature shrouded noses for easy clipping and cleaning, and are slung with burly 16mm nylon dogbones. In short, great bang for your buck.
- Durable solid gate design stands up to the abuse bolt hangers inflict on biners
- Keylock style nose reduces snags for easy clipping and cleaning
- Thumb groove on the straight gate improves handling characteristics
- Bent gate on the bottom biner clips easily
- Rope groove enhances safety by reducing the potential for cross loading
- Item #DMM3252
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I like the look and like the feel, they catch me when I fall. Get them on sale and it is a killer deal! Here's a look of them in use on Dreamscape (11d) in Sand Rock, AL.
Just got my draws in and wanted to share that they do in fact have the more recent "deep gate bend"
High Quality Draw
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a solid draw with two rock solid 24kn carabiners. The biners are light yet feel substantial in the hand. I started my rack with these and I just love them. My only complaint is price. I bought them on sale here at Backcountry but the standard price is high compared to options from Mammut and CAMP U.S.A. However I like these draws more than my Mammut ones. If you catch these on sale eat them up fast, it will be worth every penny.