Mountain Light Boot
Unsurpassed craftsmanship, attention to detail, and superior materials are what make a Danner boot a Danner boot. The Women's Mountain Light Boot uses that ultimate quality to pay homage to the iconic hiking boot styles that Danner designed in the early 1970s, and it's made in Portland, Oregon to ensure the utmost in quality.
There are, however, a few modern upgrades that you'll no doubt appreciate. The boot starts out with an incredibly durable one-piece leather upper, lined with a Dri-Lex waterproof liner for the ultimate in extreme-weather protection. The speed hook laces ensure you can get a good, snug fit, even with gloves on or cold hands. The full-length fiberglass shank creates an supportive platform that is plenty stable for you to carry heavy backpack loads, especially if you're planning to be out for multiple days on end. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole offers incredible shock absorption and traction on the toughest terrain.
- Iconic outdoor style and premium craftsmanship
- One-piece leather upper for rugged durability
- Dri-Lex waterproofing for great breathability in warm temps
- Stitchdown construction creates better stability
- 650 M last is suited to a woman's foot
- Vibram Kletterlift sole for cushioning and traction
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon for unmatched quality
- Item #DAN000I
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- Danner 65 EE (roomy but supportive)
- Vibram Kletterlift
- Shaft Height
- 5 in
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?