Blending a mid-wide last with a moderate level of stiffness and a bevy of killer features, the Dalbello Panterra 100 Ski Boot is perfect for intermediate skiers looking to slice and dice the whole mountain from top to bottom. Dalbello used its signature three-piece Cabrio Design Architecture—a stiff lower shell and upper cuff to provide loads of lateral stiffness, along with a progressively flexing external tongue that gives the boot a smooth and consistent flex without the pain of traditional two-piece boots.
In addition to the three-piece design, Dalbello's Contour 4 shell fit features pre-punched areas designed to comfortably accommodate navicular, metatarsal, and ankle bones, and an IF Performer liner that's specially formed to fit the Panterra's shell shape. It's also heat moldable, and the shell comes with an adjustable heel inclinator, canting mechanism, and flex, so you can dial it in to your exact specs. If all that still doesn't float your boat, check out the Dynalink Heel Retention system, which uses a flexible cuff-to-cuff link to lock your heel securely into the heel pocket, and the Variable Volume Fit system lets you dial in the fit on the toe buckle and take the boot on and off without having to undo or readjust it. Dalbello also tossed in a ski/hike switch and a replaceable DuraGrip rubber sole to let you cruise through parking lots and up in-bounds ridge hikes, so you can get to the goods without slipping and sliding like a baby deer on a frozen pond.
- A versatile all-mountain boot for ripping bell to bell
- Medium flex for intermediate to advanced skiers
- Adjustable 100-102mm last fits medium to wide feet
- Three-piece Cabrio shell offers consistent power transmission
- IF Performance Liner is moldable for a custom fit
- Rocker stance centers the skier for maximum control
- DuraGrip rubber sole for added traction
- Walk mode lets you bootpack with relative ease
- Item #DBL003B