Krypton 110 ID Ski Boot
Buckle up the Krypton 110 ID Ski Boot for a trustworthy and high performance boot that can take you through first chair pow or last run crud without skipping a beat. The 3-piece construction and 110 flex combine to create a hinge-free consistent and deep flex that is stiff enough to be ridden hard and fast yet flexible enough to give you a good feel on your skis.
To ensure a slop free fit, the Krypton comes equipped with the ID NOW custom fit liners that can be worn right out of the box or can be thermo-molded to your foot for a lightweight and precise fit. To lock the shell down this boot features 3 aluminum buckles with micro adjustments and a power strap to finish it all off. Unique to this boot, the lowest buckle is inverted to protect against the dreaded pinching feeling on your toes, allowing you to really tighten up your boot without experiencing pain so that you can charge all day long.
- Ski boot offering exceptional versatility and high performance
- 110 flex is stiff and responsive while remaining forgiving
- 98mm last creates an aggressive fit that cuts down on slop
- 3-piece construction allows for a hinge free, consistent flex
- ID liner is heat moldable for a hot-spot free fit everyday
- Dura-Grip replaceable toe and heel add longevity and traction
- Inverted fore-foot buckle eliminates pinching when tightened
- Item #DBL003M