Select style & size:Select options
A traditional-looking pack for travel or work.
Slide your laptop into the padded sleeve of the Dakine Vault Backpack, store your other remaining essentials into its quiver of pockets, and get ready to hit the road for a weekend up at the lake. This traditional-looking pack features rugged, rustic details throughout, a deployable water bottle pocket, and spacious main body that stashes a change of clothes and flip-flops.
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps, breathable Dri Mesh back panel, and an adjustable sternum strap provide comfort, support, and a just-right fit while you wonder through museums, check out the city park gardens, or travel
- Load compression straps stabilize your pack for increased comfort while you walk or hike
- 25-liter backpack capacity features enough room for your laptop, travel gear, or other sightseeing essentials
- 600D polyester, 600D polyester ripstop, 600D recycled PET fabrics featured on various Vault models all offer solid durability, abrasion resistance, and quality materials
- Polyurethane suede fabric features on the pack's bottom and details offer a rustic, classic look
- Zippered lid pocket, front body pocket, and fleece-lined side cell pocket helps keep you small essentials organized and easy to get to
- Deployable water bottle pocket adds convenience
- Internal padded sleeve houses most 17-inch laptops and supplies protects against the bumps and scraps of travel
- Item #DAK3562
- Q & A
I bought this backpack for school and overall I am happy with it. It's a good looking bag that feels good to wear and am confident it will last me a long time. Only negative thing I have to say about it is that it's a little bigger than I was expecting, but it's simply personal preference and overall a cool backpack
Another great Dakine product
I have been a fan of Dakine backpacks for years and this bag holds to the standards of a quality backpack. The material feels durable, stitching solid, and buckles seem of good quality. My only complaint about about this bag would be that there is no security for the main pocket if the lid isn't flipped over and buckled. A zipper or some velco would have been awesome there. Overall the pockets are great and the inside of the pack does a great job on holding laptop and other items I need.