Titan Gore-Tex Short Glove
The Dakine Titan short gloves give you everything you need to stay warm and comfy on a day at the resort. There's 280 grams of insulation to provide plenty of warmth for most days, and you'll stay dry thanks to the guaranteed waterproof, breathable Gore Tex insert.
- Undercuff mitt ready for the deepest days on skis or a board
- Durable recycled polyester outer fights off wear and tear
- Gore-Tex laminate seals out moisture while letting heat out
- Hi-loft insulation traps heat to keep your fingers working
- Rubbertec palm grip adds durability and reliable grip
- One hand cinch gauntlet keeps snow out and heat in
- Removable 4-way stretch fleece liner adds warmth
- Item #DAKZ7AP
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange, DWR treatment
- GORE-TEX laminate
- Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- Removable Liner
- yes, storm liner, touch screen compatible, 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- glove, undercuff
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, randonee
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help