It's hard to be comfortable when hands are cold and clammy. Thankfully, with the Dakine Titan Gloves, that's not going to be an issue. The 280g insulation provides plenty of warmth for most days, and they'll stay dry thanks to the guaranteed waterproof, breathable Gore Tex insert. The tacky Rubbertec palm grips to just about everything, and the removable glove liner is smartphone compatible, so answering phone calls won't mean exposing your hands to arctic blasts. When the storms roll in, the zippered stash pockets make a perfect home for heat packs. Winter is too long to be dealing with inferior gloves, so go with something that will back you up when you really need it.
- Waterproof ski and snowboard glove with serious warmth
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable insert keeps hands dry
- High-loft synthetic insulation provides toasty warmth
- Rubbertec palm offers a comfortable grip on ski poles
- DWR-coated shell adds extra moisture-protection
- Gauntlet cuff bolsters protection against snow
- Item #DAKZ7AN
- [face fabric] nylon, polyester, DWR coating, [palm] Rubbertec, [lining] 150g tricot
- GORE-TEX +GORE Warm technology
- 280g high-loft synthetic
- Removable Liner
- 280g 4-way stretch fleece
- adjustable drawcord
- Palm Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [single, medium] 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year limited
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 20, 2021
Strap broke day 1
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
Seem pretty nice, and wanted to rate higher. But when the wrist strap breaks on day 1 with barely a tug taking the liner out, you question what's going to break next. Looks like my new gloves will go the duct tape route way too soon. Very happy with Backcountry, just not these gloves.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help