Team Shred to Mission Control.
Whether shredding a powder day at the resort or bootpacking for glory turns in the backcountry, the Dakine Women's Mission Pro 18L Backpack can help you be prepared along the way, from lunch break, to full-on rescue. The Mission Pro's women's-specific design is built to conform with feminine contours, so it'll fit better than the average pack. The vertical board and diagonal ski carry utility lets you rig up your planks and gain vert hands free, and the specifically designed avi-tool pocket lets you keep your most important gear organized and close at hand. The fleece-lined google pocket lets you keep your eyewear fresh and fog-free for the descent. Plus, the Mission Pro is compatible with Dakine's DK Impact Spine Protector (sold separately) which absorbs shock form unexpected impacts you could possibly encounter while sending the line.
- A snowboarding and skiing pack for the resort, backcountry, or heli
- Women's-specific design is constructed to fit feminine contours
- Vertical board and diagonal ski-carry hauls your gear to the drop
- Avi-tool pocket lets you stay organized for quick access
- Fleece-lined google pocket lets you stash an extra pair for the sesh
- DK Impact Spine Protector (sold separately) absorbs shock
- Zippered pockets hold snacks, gear, safety kit, and extras
- Sternum-strap whistle lets you sound off in case of emergency
- Item #DAK012C