Heli 12L Backpack
- Ride heli-accessed peaks to resort days with this versatile ski pack
- Polyester fabric is durable and made from recycled plastic bottles
- Vertical and horizontal snowboard carry allows for easy bootpacking
- Diagonal ski carry keeps skis out of the way while hiking
- Padded mesh back panel increases airflow and adds comfort
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket stashes goggles away from moisture
- Main compartment carries snow safety gear plus an extra layer
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap aids in emergencies
- Item #DAKZ7DJ
- Responsible Collection
- rPET (recycled polyester)
- 12L (732cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, adjustable
- Waist Belt
- 38mm webbing
- Hydration Compatible
- 1 zippered main, 1 zippered goggle, 1 zippered stash, 1 shovel carry
- Ski Carry
- Snowboard Carry
- vertical, horizontal
- 21 x 11 x 4in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 2, 2023
Quality build, straps are too close
- I've used it several times
- 5' 10"
Quality pack and I want to love it but the straps are very narrow if you have neck and shoulders. I am very happy with Dakine quality and this pack is quality but be aware if you have traps/neck the strap may be too close together and lead to abrasion on the neck.
January 17, 2021
Everything you need, nothing you don?t.
- I've put it through the wringer
I picked this up for skiing in the resort and love it. I have 2 other Dakine packs that I use for touring, but they are too big/bulky for inbounds days. This bag is exactly what I was looking for. Low profile, so it?s comfy on the lift. Room for a few essentials, and not much else. But you don?t need much else! This has become a go-to part of my kit on resort days.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help