Select Style & Size
Boot Pack DXL 55L Backpack
Load up the Dakine Boot Pack DXL 55L before road tripping to iconic ski resorts and alpine destinations. This 55-liter pack carries an enormous amount of ski and shred gear, offering a dedicated area for your boots and padded compartment for a helmet and goggles, alongside a myriad of convenient pockets for traveling with all your gear. Well-padded shoulder straps bolster heavy loads without uncomfortable pressure points when you're walking across long parking lots and airport terminals.
The dedicated boot compartment is tarp-lined for easy cleaning, seeing as ski and shred boots are usually filthy. There's an insulated cooler pocket for packing a sandwich and beverages to avoid the hefty price of food and drinks at the resort. Other key features include a front cargo pocket and roomy side pockets for all your layers, tuning equipment, and miscellaneous gear.
- Roomy bag for traveling to alpine skiing destinations
- Dedicated boot compartment with tarp lining for cleaning
- Back-panel access for easier loading and unloading of boots
- Padded helmet and goggle compartment protects from bumps
- Zippered utility pocket for access to all your gear
- Side pockets store miscellaneous gear and items
- Insulated cooler pocket for packing a lunch
- Item #DAK012M
- 600D polyester
- 55L (3356cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- yes, padded backpack straps
- Shoulder Strap
- padded, ergonomically shaped straps
- dedicated boot compartment w/tarp lining, padded goggle/helmet compartment, front-zip cargo pocket, insulated cooler, 2 zippered side pockets
- 19 x 17 x 14in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 2, 2019
Great day ski pack!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Everyones gear is different, but for me, this is a perfect size. It comfortably fits everything I carry to the mountain ..... helmet, goggles, boots, gloves, gaiters, mask, lunch, etc. When I do a pre-office ski, I can squeeze in my shells, base layer, socks and all that jazz too. I only gave it 4 stars because I am not sure about durability, seems maybe a little thinner material then my previous REI co-op buy. The straps are quite comfortable as well.
October 19, 2020
Will this fit size 15 ski boots?
October 19, 2020
Hey Jared, Yeah this should fit size 15 boots, it might just be a little bit of a tight squeeze though.