Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Surfboard Leashes we have in stock.View Similar Products
The Creatures of Leisure Longboard 9 Surfboard Leash uses a grip of features for a better surfing experience with fewer tangles, reduced chance of breakage, and increased comfort. This 9-foot leash features a 7mm urethane cord that's strong enough for use with your longboard in a wide variety of surf, ranging from mellow summer swells all the way to head-high waves in the fall and winter seasons.
The heavy-duty railsaver and cuff enhance retention strength, comfort in the water, and protection of your favorite longboard. Molded cuff holes allow water to pass through, reducing the soaked weight of a traditional leash cuff. The Leash Lock hook-and-weave cuff retention serves up 50% more strength than traditional cuffs, which is especially important for riding a longboard. Creature's innovative DNA Flex Mold allows the cord/mold connection to stretch up to five times its original length, significantly reducing breakage in bigger surf. Other key features include a Surefire leash release for quick exit and a stainless steel bearing swivel for tangle-free surfing.
- 9-foot longboard leash with innovative features
- Cord provides dependable strength
- Heavy-duty cuff and railsaver ensures comfort and board protection
- Molded cuff holes reduce water weight
- Advanced hook-and-weave cuff closure for stronger hold
- Cord/Mold connection stretches to prevent breakage
- Stainless steel bearing swivel eliminates annoying tangles
- Surefire Release tag for quick exit after surfing
- Item #CTL002K