Select style & size:Select options
Since you lack the shark's ability to hunt for prey using an incredible sense of smell and the ability to detect the electricity of other animals, you'll have to rely on your eyes to scout bonefish in saltwater shallows. Luckily, the Costa Whitetip 580 Glass Polarized Sunglasses are here to help you track down redfish and permit when you're stalking tropical shores. Glass lenses offer superior clarity so you can make every cast count. Polarized lenses cut glare to help you see below the surface, and Hydrolite pads and temple gripper holes secure your sunglasses when you're battling a barracuda. Sporty styling provides excellent coverage from the searing tropical sun, and a vented front keeps the refreshing sea breeze flowing through.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Medium-sized shades optimized for open water
- 580 Glass lenses provide superior clarity and scratch-resistance
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from open water
- C-Wall scratch-resistant treatment
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads ensure comfy and secure fit
- Mirror sandwiched between polycarbonate layers to prevent scratching
- Item #CDM009R