Select style & size:Select options
See clearly from low to high tide, and back again.
Whether you're looking for a new casting spot or just readjusting your rig to keep at it in place, wear the Costa Slack Tide Polarized 580P Sunglasses for a clear view. The polarized lenses help you see into the water, and are constructed from polycarbonate for excellent resistance to impact that won't weigh you down. Elements like a ventilated design and the Hydrolite Padding keep you comfortable for a long day in the sun, so you can stay out until you catch a fish worthy of showing off in your photos when you get home.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight sunglasses for fishing on the beach
- Polarized lenses protect you from glare
- Polycarbonate is impact-resistant and lightweight
- C-Wall molecular bond helps resist scratches
- Hydrolite padding for comfort
- Item #CDM00AG
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love the fit on these! The lenses are awesome. They came with a nice case and glasses cloth. This is my first pair of costas and I am stoked on them. Hopefully first of many!