Select style & size:Select options
See clearly from low to high tide, and back again.
Whether you're looking for a new casting spot or just readjusting your rig to keep at it in place, wear the Costa Slack Tide Polarized 580P Sunglasses for a clear view. The polarized lenses help you see into the water, and are constructed from polycarbonate for excellent resistance to impact that won't weigh you down. Elements like a ventilated design and the Hydrolite Padding keep you comfortable for a long day in the sun, so you can stay out until you catch a fish worthy of showing off in your photos when you get home.
- Lightweight sunglasses for fishing on the beach
- Polarized lenses protect you from glare
- Polycarbonate is impact-resistant and lightweight
- C-Wall molecular bond helps resist scratches
- Hydrolite padding for comfort
- Item #CDM00AG
- 580G LightWave glass
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 60.4 / 16 / 130mm
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 19, 2018
- I've used it several times
Love the fit on these! The lenses are awesome. They came with a nice case and glasses cloth. This is my first pair of costas and I am stoked on them. Hopefully first of many!