Select style & size:Select options
The Fisch is good for your eyes.
Landing monstrous fish means being able to stay cool under pressure and see across the water. Thankfully, the vented frame and glare-eliminating 400 glass lenses in the Costa Del Mar Fisch Polarized sunglasses help you do both. Grippy con-injected frames hold onto your face during a fight, and hand-ground frames wrap around your eyes with near-seamless comfort. Hit the water with these wide shades and return with a trophy fish for that empty wall space above your mantle.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 400 Glass lenses are lightweight, hand-ground for optical clarity, and can be prepared for individual prescriptions
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face
- Rubberized Hydrolite composite material provides slip-free grip on the nose so these shades sit securely on your face
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames for comfort and keep these shades from losing arm tension when worn on top of your head or exposed to salt water
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters here in the United States
- Item #CDM0161