Rejoice in the rain.
There's no such thing as being too old to splash through puddles. Next time Saturday turns into an outright downpour, slip on your rain boots and your Columbia Women's Splash A Little II Jacket and feel like a kid again. The fully sealed Omni-Tech shell repels spring showers, while the soft taffeta lining feels comfortable against your skin. The zippered hand pockets stash your phone, wallet, or a snack for later, and the adjustable hood keeps your hair dry so you can arrive to your morning meeting looking fresh.
- A flattering rain jacket for splashing around
- Omni-Tech shell repels water
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture out
- Storm hood adds extra protection
- Adjustable cuffs prevent water from sneaking in
- Zippered pockets stash a snack or your phone
- Item #COL01YK
- Q & A
The jacket was both too large (on top) and too small (on the bottom). Obviously, that's a matter of how my body is shaped, but there are lots of cuts and styles that work for me; this one doesn't. The color is also not as shown--on the site it appears to be black and grey; it's actually two shades of blue.