Glennaker Sherpa Lined Jacket
Based in the Pacific Northwest, Columbia is certainly no stranger to cold and drizzly weather, which is why they designed the Glennaker Sherpa Lined Jacket. It's perfect for chilly morning starts on grey days thanks to its highly water-resistant shell that will guard you from light to moderate rain as you set off on the trail. Meanwhile, the inside is lined with soft and cozy Sherpa fleece to keep you comfortable and warm while Mother Nature takes forever to warm things up. Adjustment points at the hood, cuffs, and hem help seal out cold and windy weather, while zippered hand pockets ensure that you've got space for snacks and trail maps.
- Water-resistant jacket with a cozy fleece lining for cold day hikes
- Nylon shell is highly water-resistant to ward off lighter rain
- Sherpa fleece lining is super soft for all-day comfort and warmth
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs help seal out inclement weather
- Zippered hand pockets keep your on-trail essentials securely stashed
- Item #COL03AO
- [face fabric] Hydroplus (nylon), [lining] Sherpa fleece (polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered front
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?