Why We Like The Cutlass Handlebar
Reinvention, strength, and reliability. These are the labels we apply to the Cutlass Handlebar from Chromag. It features a full carbon layup and an updating forming process for a tough build, and it goes well beyond ISO standards to be one of the strongest carbon bars on the market. While it's reinvented to feature an 800-millimeter width with an increased 9° backsweep, it continues to feature a classic 25-millimeter rise. For those of us who want a bit more of a lift up front, the 35-millimeter version serves as an excellent option.
- Tough and reliable carbon riser handlebar for cross-country riding
- Unidirectional carbon weave with an updated layup for strength
- Rigorous testing ensures this handlebar is highly reliable
- New updates mean an 800mm wide with a 9° backsweep
- Classic 25mm rise or a 35mm version for more lift up front
- Item #CHRA019
- 25mm, 35mm
- Claimed Weight
- 8.7oz (247g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help