Chromatic Z/1 Classic Sandal
The Chaco Chromatic Z/1 Classic Sandal is ready for dusty desert trails, forested river crossings, or a lazy day by your favorite lake. Featuring polyester webbing uppers that are fully adjustable and ready for anything, you can take these technical hiking sandals anywhere you please—including into the water. The molded footbed and midsole deliver all-day arch support and comfort, while Chaco's proprietary rubber compound gives the outsoles reliable grip on variable terrain.
- A technical hiking sandal for warm trails or days at the lake
- Webbing uppers give you durable, water-friendly performance
- Classic footbed and midsole deliver all-day comfort on the trail
- Proprietary outsoles provide a steady grip on rocky terrain
- Buckle closure and straps adjust for a highly personalized fit
- Item #CHA00B3
- Upper Material
- polyester jacquard webbing
- Luvseat PU
- Arch Support
- Luvseat PU
- ChacoGrip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [size 11, single] 15oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 7, 2020
Being fairly new to chacos I was a little unsatisfied with the toe hole feature on the artist series. I decided to purcahse a new pair (These ones) and have been very satisfied with the fit and overall comfort of these.
January 18, 2021
any recommendations if you're between sizes? Thanks!
February 2, 2021
If you're a half size, Chaco generally suggests going up to the next nearest whole size!