Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Odysea Log Tri Surfboard
The forecast is calling for knee-high mush all week, but we still need our surf fix. A longboard with a classic shape that has been ridden by generations of surfers, this board can be ridden by all skill levels. A wider nose offers better planing that makes paddling and catching waves easier, while the squash tail helps you make quick, sharp turns. Responsive maneuvering comes from a combination of triple wood stringers and a dual composite core that offers the right amount of flex and stiffness for clean glassy overhead days. When we are pumping through a barrel trying to beat that close-out, the tri-fin setup gives that extra stability and drive to help us be the victor and come out on the other side.
- A soft top longboard for any level surfer
- Classic shape provides stability and facilitates wave catching
- Rounded nose allows for easy and efficient paddling
- Removable thruster fin setup offers drive for maximum performance
- Wood stringers and dual composite core ensure responsiveness
- Catchsurf boards are designed by real surfers in California
- Item #CSF002I
- dual-composite core, triple wood stringers, HDPE bottom
- Catch Surf
- Tail Shape
- Fins Included
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.