Transition 2 Jacket
We’ve all been caught out in the over-eager, early spring bravado ride, donning only a jersey and baselayer, and trusting ourselves to be impervious to winter’s lingering hold. Castelli rescues our goosebumped egos with the Transition 2 Jacket that boasts just the right amount of seasonal-protection to keep us performing at our best when the weather isn’t quite there. Gore-Tex Infinium blocks chilly spring and fall air on the chest and sleeves, while insulating fleece on the back traps in enough body heat for base miles, but supplies enough breathability to hit critical season opener sets.
The Transition 2 hangs well placed your Castelli closet, providing similar support on cooler rides as does the Alpha RoS Light, just without the rain protection and extra weight. Reflective panels run on the front and rear of the Transition 2 for low-light riding conditions, and three-rear pockets carry all the traditional essentials for the modern cyclist.
- Mid-weight cycling jacket warms up the cooler months
- Wind protection on front and warming fleece out back
- Traditional pockets are clutch for the usual gear-haul
- Front and rear reflective panels for low-light riding
- Ideal for rides ranging 46-61 degrees F
- Item #CSTZ7D5
- [front/sleeves] GORE-TEX INFINIUMTM WINDSTOPPER X-Mid, [back] fleece
- spring, fall
- 3 rear
- [front/rear] details
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 11.8oz
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?