For canyon winds and mountain top showers.
Embrace the wind with the Castelli Squadra ER Jacket. This minimalist shell packs neatly into your jersey pocket for your long alpine climbs as a quick emergency layer when the wind chill starts to get to you. Repelling light rain, and nearly all wind, you'll find it doesn't take much to warm back up with the wind off of your shoulders and your body working as you ascend to the top of the mountain pass. An ideal essential to keep in your saddle bag, or carry with you on any ride, the Castelli Squadra ER is made from polyester ripstop that boasts 100% wind protection and moderate water resistance. Rear reflective details improve your visibility to cars, and features a rear-vent opening to keeping cool.
- An essential wind shell to stow in your saddle bag or pocket
- Coated polyester ripstop is windproof and water resistant
- Rear vent allows for breathing as you ascend alpine roads
- Camlock zipper for easy adjustment
- Increase your visibility to cars with reflective detailing
- Item #CST00IL
- Q & A
Small in size but mighty in performance
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Jacket is great, but like all the other reviews, this runs small... very small. If you’re fit like a Tour de France rider, order one size up. If you look like the rest of us, go 2 sizes up. But the jacket is fantastic, folds down to fit perfectly into your back pocket so that you can be prepared for anything that hits you on the ride, wether that be a cold wind, or light rain, this jacket is ideal for everyone.
WAAAAAAAAY TOO SMALL
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I am 5’10” tall and 180 lbs. I ordered a large and I thought it was a joke. It was like a youth medium. Go up at least three sizes.