Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Premio Black Bibshort
Graduating from a pair of traditional athletic shorts to a supportive bike short is a noteworthy step for many up-and-coming cyclists. To do so means you're willing to sacrifice casual style in the name of comfort as you don tight fabrics in public for the sake of more support. Once you grow accustomed to a reliable bike short, you'll begin to explore the foreign world of bibshorts as you push your abilities on the bike to new levels. When the day comes to upgrade your kit once again, look to the Castelli Premio Black Bibshort for unrivaled comfort and support in the saddle.
Its nearly seamless construction promotes a sleek fit while reducing the likelihood of chafing and abrasion, so you can stay on the bike for extended periods of time. When you learn to ride in aerodynamic positions, the bib profile prevents your lower back from being exposed to the wind, promoting a fit that's locked in place. As was the case with your cycling shorts, the Premio Black features a built-in Progetto X2 Air Seamless chamois to handle sitting duties, absorbing shock to your sensitive bits even when the roads feel more like a never-ending pothole. To keep you cool on warm summer rides, a mesh back is paired with bonded bib straps, delivering enhanced airflow for moisture-wicking comfort.
- A versatile bibshort delivers superior comfort and performance
- Forza fabric stretches and moves with your body on the bike
- Lumbar support band keeps fabric locked in place around the waist
- Mesh back and bonded bib straps provide enhanced airflow
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless pad absorbs shocks and bumps
- Vertical silicone grippers maintain a proper fit
- Ideal for temperatures from 59° - 89°
- Item #CSTZ7H4
- Forza fabric
- spring, summer, fall
- Progetto X2 Air
- mesh back with bonded 2-layer straps
- Leg Gripper
- vertical silicone
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- enduro, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?