Perfetto Light Glove
Changing seasons pose a whole new challenge to our kits, but Castelli aims to make it just a little bit easier with the Perfetto Light Glove. This glove may fit and feel similar to your spring or summer glove, thanks to its lightweight material and minimal seaming, but it packs a serious punch against the elements, with GORE-TEX Infinium material that sheds wind and water with ease, without the bulk of some of the more insulated options. The Perfetto Light gloves are ideal for days when you want to keep wind at bay, but don't require full blown fleece or insulation to keep you warm. Castelli Damping System padding is placed on the palm to absorb jarring forces from the road and prevent fatigue, while silicone print improves tactile feel of your shifters and brakes. In the event that you need to tinker with your head unit you'll be pleased to find that the fingertips are equipped with touchscreen compatible threads, so you can dial in your route, or check your riding stats without removing the gloves.
- Featherweight gloves that pack a punch against the wind
- GORE-TEX Infinium cuts the wind and rain
- Gloves omit insulation to keep things light and flexible
- Castelli Damping System on palm absorbs jarring vibrations
- Silicone zones on palm improve your grip and tactile feel
- Touchscreen technology for easy tinkering with head units
- Reflective accents give you a boost of visibility in low lighting
- Item #CST00TX
- GORE-TEX Infinium Stretch Light
- Castelli Damping System
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 10, 2019
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 250 lbs
Gloves are super duper
November 28, 2019
Nice Fall/Spring gloves
- I've used it several times
- True to size
A nice pair of gloves for those cool days when you need to keep the wind off but don't need insulation. The gloves are lightweight which makes them easy to pack into a jersey pocket for those days with changing conditions or long descents. I think that these gloves perform best in temperatures in the 50's. Or down into the high 40's if you are doing lots of climbing or mountain biking on a sunny day. For sizing, I went with Large and they fit as most Large gloves do.