Guys get cold too.
Just because you're a dude doesn't mean that you should have to be freezing cold. With Carhartt's Qucik Duck Sawtooth Parka, you'll always be warm, no matter the occasion, like walking through the park in the middle of January with your date. You'll even have enough pockets to hold your wallet and phone, and even her wallet and phone when her hands get to cold. This jacket's waist is adjustable, so when it gets really gusty, just pull it tighter around you for a nice, warm park hug. You might want to think of a back up plan though for when your date gets to cold and asks for your jacket. You won't want to give it up.
- A synthetic insulted parka for cold occasions
- Stuffed with pockets for securely holding phone, keys, or your small dog.
- Angled cuffs to avoid wind with interior adjustable storm cuff
- Removable faux fur lining for hood for less classy occasions
- Triple stitched seams for durablilty
- Adjustable waist for personalized fit and warmth
- Item #CHT00BI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: M
I bought this jacket for my dad who wears a size XL: in most shirts and jackets. I ended up having to return the jacket twice until finalizing on a size M. The XL was gigantic , the size L was still very oversized, finally the size M fit just right. I am 5'10 150 lbs and I think the size M is still big on me. If I bought this jacket I would have to go with a size S. I think my dad is about 5'7 and 180ish lbs.
The jacket is nice and long and goes down to at least mid thigh and probably past mid thigh depending on how tall you are. It's super warm and has been tested in our Chicago winter of 2018 with wind chill of negative 20-30 below zero. One would be very warm in zero degrees with this jacket and a normal sweater/long sleeve shirt.
The quality is excellent and the jacket has been succtested in Chicago weather -25 degrees