Insulated Shoreline Pant
Whether it's a frigid night of plowing and shoveling or a rainy autumn day in the fields, work doesn't stop when the weather gets bad, and neither will you with the Carhartt Insulated Shoreline Pant. Made with a durable nylon fabric and a waterproof Storm Defender membrane, these pants are the perfect thing to wear when you need to work in cold and wet conditions. Warm synthetic insulation keeps you from freezing over on wet coastal shores and snowy mountain ranches, while reinforcements in the knee and leg bottoms give you targeted durability in the areas that are the most susceptible to abrasion. You've got ankle-to-knee zippers for a custom over-the-boot fit, with inner cuff gaiters to ensure that moisture from deep snow and growing puddles doesn't sneak into your boots.
- An insulated and waterproof pant for work in the wet cold
- Waterproof membrane keeps you dry when rain or snow is on the way
- Synthetic insulation offers toasty warmth for the early morning cold
- Reinforced knees and leg bottoms for added resistance to abrasion
- Adjustable leg openings fit over boots of all kinds
- Leg cuff gaiters ensure that moisture won't sneak into your boot
- Zippered hand and rear pockets keep gear and tools close by
- Item #CHT00DG
- [membrane/laminate] Storm Defender, [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment [insulation] 100g synthetic
- (size large) 31in
- Leg Opening
- hook-and-loop adjustable
- 2 zippered hand,1 zippered rear
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2018
What is the insulation rating of these pants? 100 grams or more? Thanks in advance........
December 15, 2018
Yes there is 100g of synthetic insulation in these.