Plush warmth, posh style.
Combat the winter chill in the Canada Goose Woolford Down Jacket. With core warmth and style at the forefront of its design, the Woolford features a lofty 625-fill white duck down that will keep you warm down in the single digits. The slim, bomber cut with military-inspired details offers impeccable style to wear with confidence out on the town.
Your commute into work will be warm and stylish, but the Woolford goes even further to ensure comfort. For starters, you can say goodbye to cold fingers with the double-stacked side-entry pockets that allow easy access to personal belongings without having to expose your hands to the cold. Additionally, soft, stretch rib cuffs seal in your body heat and keep the biting cold from creeping up your sleeves. Finally, when you're sitting waiting for the bus or train, but extended hem in the back of the jacket provides coverage from the elements for a comfortable wait.
- Versatile bomber jacket for everyday warmth and style around town
- Down insulation provides lofty warmth for colder commutes to work
- Arctic Tech fabric shields from extreme wind and snow conditions
- Stretch rib cuffs comfortably contain body heat for extra warmth
- Double-stacked hand pockets offer ample storage for necessities
- Extended hem in back offers added coverage from the elements
- Item #CDG004W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 160lbs
Great jacket here that is super warm! If you do not want it to fit very slimming then I would suggest sizing up. Just helped a customer out and he was super happy with going one size up as it didn't feel to constricting for him.