Where style and warmth meet.
Keeping you warm through the coldest months of the year, the Canada Goose Women's Savona Bomber Down Jacket combines expedition-worthy warmth with impeccable style for day-to-day life in cold cities. The jacket is stuffed full of premium duck down insulation that's light and lofty to ensure warmth when the temperatures drop well below freezing. The fabric, which is resistant wind, water, and wear and tear, is made from a combination of breathable cotton and hard-wearing polyester so you can wear this jacket day after day without fear of wearing it out. The hood adjusts vertically and is stiffened with a bracing wire to help it maintain its shape. The fur trim gives the jacket that vintage bomber look, but it is also removable when you're just wearing the jacket to the office. In terms of fit, the Savona sports a slim silhouette with a classic bomber cut that complements everything from a pair of joggers to your favorite jeans.
- A casual winter coat designed for life in cold cities
- 625-fill down offers unsurpassed warmth in a lightweight package
- Fabric is resistant to wind, water, and wear and tear
- Vertically adjustable hood adapts to changing weather
- Heavy-duty ribbed cuffs trap heat and seal out cold drafts
- Coyote fur ruff can be removed from the hood
- Slim fit with feminine lines and classic bomber silhouette
- Item #CDG004F