Stand your ground.
Midwinter mountain town strolls can feel like you're living in a pristine snow globe—until Mother Nature comes along and furiously shakes it. No matter what's going on outside, you'll be safe inside your Canada Goose Women's Rowley Parka.
Constructed with Arctic Tech and Strati-Forma 30D fabric, the Rowley is ready to take a beating from Old Man Winter. White goose down and a coyote fur ruff make this jacket a cozy escape from frigid winter air, whether you're actually hanging out in the tundra or just walking the dog.
- A burly jacket inspired by Arctic conditions
- Arctic Tech material repels moisture from snow
- Strati-Forma 30D fabric is lightweight and durable
- 675-fill white goose down adds warmth without bulk
- Coyote fur ruff helps keep your face warm
- Item #CDG006P
- Q & A
Disappointed with this purchase.
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 127lbs
The bottom of this coat is too wide which causes the wind to sweep up inside it. This was my first Canada Goose purchase and I was expecting - I now know foolishly - that it would be warm given the cost and hype. I had to return it.