Camp's lightest twelve-point.
Camp USA's XLC 390 Crampon weighs less than a single pound; that alone makes it an alluring option for ski mountaineers looking to hit lines safeguarded by steepness. This crampon is sturdier than standard aluminum crampons due to Camp USA's innovative 3D shaped construction (pressed, not bent) on the front platform. Although rugged, aluminum crampons are only good for soft snow; rock and ice climbs require steel points. It is compatible with most alpine touring ski boots, telemark ski boots, and rigid mountaineering boots with toe and heel welts.
- Camp USA's lightest 12-point crampon for ski mountaineering
- 3D pressed frame maximizes strength, stability, and performance
- Automatic step-in for most mountaineering and ski touring boots
- Wear indicators at sides show when it's time to replace
- New anti-balling plates and carry case included
- Item #CMP007U
- 7075 aluminum
- Front Points
- Number of Points
- Anti-balling plates
- Boot Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty