Why We Like The Butora Altura Wide Fit Climbing Shoe
Days spent jamming up cracks are a little less painful when wearing Butora's Altura Wide Fit Climbing Shoe. The flat profile and low asymmetry make this shoe wearable from sunup to sundown. The hemp lining and leather footbed move moisture away from our skin to combat swamp foot, while the lack of liquid adhesives boost breathability to keep our toes from burning up. As we jam, the wraparound rand of sticky rubber gives a solid bite, and the padded tongue, cushioned ankle, and medium-stiff midsole alleviate some of the discomfort.
- Endurance-minded climbing shoe for long trad routes
- Flat, slightly curved profile provides daylong comfort
- Sticky NEO Fuse rubber delivers lasting bite on rock
- Lined leather upper will stretch about a half size
- Hemp lining helps decrease stretch and odors
- Leather footbed helps manage moisture
- Foam tongue decreases pressure from laces
- Padded ankle provides protection against rock
- Item #BTAZ00G
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials
- Upper Material
- German leather
- 100% organic hemp, [tongue] mesh, open-cell Poron foam
- split leather
- NEO Fuse
- trad climbing
- Asymmetrical Curvature
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help