Edgecomb Gore-Tex Insulator Jacket
The Burton Edgecomb Gore-Tex Insulator Jacket is the perfect piece for those who shred hard in any weather—from warm and slushy spring days to the coldest of mid-winter powder dumps. Thanks to its 3-in-1 design you'll have the perfect kit for any conditions. When you rock the down-insulated liner along with the Gore-Tex Paclite shell you'll have bomber protection against freezing winds, driving snows, and anything else Jack Frost can throw at you. Zip out the inner liner and bop around cold mountain towns with a stand-alone down jacket, then zip it back in when you're hitting the slopes.
The Edgecomb has a special advantage over other 3-in-1 options thanks to the Gore-Tex Paclite shell. Not only will this light and breathable fabric be perfect for warmer spring rides, but it'll work great as an all season rain jacket that you can all of your outdoor adventures. As the name suggests, it packs down super easily, fitting in your travel bag or daypack without a problem. Whatever season you're in, the fixed hood will give you instant protection from snow and showers, while the magnetic storm flap will stop wind and water from getting in the front zipper.
- Versatile 3-in-1 jacket for riding hard in any weather
- Gore-Tex Paclite shell protects you on deep free-refill pow days
- Down-insulated liner keeps you toasty and warm on cold summits
- Living Lining helps maintain climate-controlled comfort
- Fixed hood ensures protection from wet and windy weather
- Magnetic storm flap keeps the elements out of your front zipper
- Zippered pockets keep all of your on-mountain valuables secure
- Item #BUR02DB
- Q & A
This jacket is super cool looking! It is really warm, maybe too warm considering it doesn't have vents