Select style & size:Select options
Custom Snowboard Wide
One of the most legendary freestyle boards of all time, now built for bigger footed riders, the Burton Custom Wide Snowboard has continued to push the boundaries of riding innovation since its inception in '96. Showing no signs of slowing down its freestyle dominance, the Custom boasts Burton's top technologies wrapped into a traditional camber, directional twin board.
With it being a directional twin, the Custom serves up go-anywhere versatility with a slightly longer nose (when it's mounted at the references) for better straight-line stability. Then, camber underfoot provides powerful snap that's simply not available on rocker hybrids, making it a go-to choice for slopestyle and pipe riders looking to maximize their amplitude. It's also more stable when you're pointing it down unruly steeps and tracking into monster kickers in the park.
Under this legend's hood, the FSC-certified Super Fly II core shaves off weight for faster spins and higher airs, all without sacrificing stomping strength or longevity. It's paired with 45-degree Carbon Highlights for souped-up responsiveness when you're laying into deep carves and snapping from the lip of intimidating jumps. Frostbite edges extend just a smidge beneath the bindings for locked-in hold and enhanced carving, especially in icy conditions. Plus, there's a Sintered WFO base for hauling quickly across varying snow conditions throughout the season.
- Wide park board for riders looking to push the limits
- Traditional camber provides unparalleled pop and control
- Directional twin shape is stable while still performing well switch
- Medium stiffness is poppy and easily manipulated for park shred
- Super Fly core is strong and poppy to keep you shredding all year
- Frostbite Edges help prevent edge breaks from hard park riding
- 45° carbon layers add torsional rigidity for responsive performance
- Sintered bases are fast and durable so you can shred day in, day out
- Item #BUR02I6