Why We Like The Burton Covert 2.0 Insulated Pant
Offering everything we need to ride comfortably on the mountain, the Burton shred-ready Covert 2.0 Insulated Pant is back with upgraded design features. A DRYRIDE membrane fights off moisture when surfing wind-buffed powder bowls, while the Living Lining technology traps or releases body heat as needed to keep you comfy on bluebird and whiteout days alike. Throw in the ThermacoreECO insulation, and we're ready to take on the coldest days of the season at the resort.
- Ski and snowboard pant for warm, weatherproof performance
- Waterproof fabric offers breathable protection against snow
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture from seeping into layers
- Synthetic insulation throughout combats cold temps
- Reinforced cuffs resist season-long wear and tear
- Knee-to-knee vents help dump excess heat on warmer days
- Plenty of pocket space keeps your mountain essentials secure
- Regular fit allows for easy layering and full mobility
- Item #BURZ99R
- [membrane/laminate] DRYRIDE (2-layer), [face fabric] nylon
- 2 front, 2 rear, 2 cargo
- inner leg
- adjustable straps
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help