Why We Like The Burton Ballast GORE-TEX Pant
When that truly epic powder day finally hits, we keep the lodge dry-out sessions to a minimum and the face-shots to a maximum with the Burton GORE-TEX Ballast Pants. These two-layer shell pants feature a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane that not only shuts out moisture from snow, sleet, slush, and any other precipitation Mother Nature can dream up, but also allows internal moisture to escape to ensure that we don't overheat.
- Waterproof snow pant offers weather protection for off-piste riding
- GORE-TEX construction seals out moisture and releases heat
- Mesh-lined leg vents provide air flow on warmer days
- GORE-Seam taped seams further seal out water and add durability
- Plethora of well-placed pockets keep your necessities secure
- Item #BURZ8G6
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] synthetic
- [short] 30.5in, [regular] 33in, [tall] 34.5in
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh
- Test-I-Cool zippered inner thigh, mesh-lined
- belt loops
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help