Why We Like The Burton AK Tusk GORE-TEX Pro 3L Hi-Top Bib Pant
Backcountry skiing and snowboarding calls for a high-performance pair of bib pants to ensure we stay dry and comfortable in deep snow. The Burton AK Tusk GORE-TEX Pro 3L Hi-Top Bib Pant is a solid choice when looking for shell bib pants with all the features to keep us performing our best. The AK Tusk GORE-TEX Pro 3L Hi-Top Bib Pant is made with a 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabric, which is super breathable and waterproof while remaining lightweight and durable. The stretchy and breathable bib straps and back panel allow for maximum mobility and breathability to keep us comfortable as we are shredding through the trees. Mesh pockets on the bibs allow us to hold our avalanche beacon, and two zippered hand pockets and two more zippered chest pockets keep all our gear organized and secure. Exterior kick patches add durability where needed most, and cuff gussets keep snow from falling under our pants. Finally, an integrated RECCO reflector helps our chances of being found in an emergency.
- Bib shell pants for riding in the deepest powder
- GORE-TEX Pro 3-layer fabric is super breathable and waterproof
- Breathable and stretch bib uppers allow for maximum mobility
- Multiple pockets keep all our essentials secure and organized
- RECCO reflector helps our chances of being found
- Exterior thigh vents allow us to let out excess heat
- Cuff gussets keep the snow from coming in under our pants
- Item #BURZ8ZC
- Responsible Collection
- [materials] bluesign®️ APPROVED
- GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer)(70D nylon)
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 mesh chest, [internal] 1 chest
- Crossflow, thigh
- Manufacturer Warranty
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help