Why We Like The AK GORE-TEX 3L Kimmy Bib Pant
When we're preparing for a day of surfing through waist-deep powder, we pull on the AK Kimmy Bibs. A 3-layer GORE-TEX membrane with fully sealed seams places a waterproof wall between you and any wet weather, while the bib design provides an extra level of protection to ensure you stay dry all day long. We also appreciate that the adjustable suspender system and drop seat give you the fit you need while providing plenty of room to move and answer nature's call in the field.
- Bib-cut snowboard pant for top-of-the-line protection
- GORE-TEX membrane is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Fully sealed seams with GORE-Seam tape seal out moisture
- Adjustable suspender system with drop seat
- Zipper vents for temperature regulation
- Cuff Elevators prevent hem from dragging when off the slopes
- Anti-Scuff cuffs offer increased durability
- Articulated fit is designed to mirror natural movement
- Item #BUR01FG
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (3-layer), [face] stretch plain weave, [backer] 20D GORE Micro Grid, [back panel] stretch woven
- fully taped with GORE-TEX seam tape
- [short] 30.5in, [regular] 33in, [tall] 34.5in
- 2 chest pockets, 2 zippered hand
- zippered vents
- adjustable suspenders
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 31, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
I have been wanting bibs for awhile now. I ordered several different bibs to try them out and wasn?t finding the right fit. I am almost 5?10 with an athletic build. The bibs were all too short or wide in the torso, or they were supper awkward getting on and off. Enter the Burton Kimmy bib. The color is awesome, the length is perfect, they fit well with plenty of room for layers without being bulky, plus they have the front zipper for getting on and off with the side zipper which makes going to the restroom easy. I bought them this spring and just wore them the first time this last week. Super comfy and dry taking my kids sledding and so excited to try them on the slopes.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 14, 2020