While the Brooks Transcend 4 Running Shoe may not actually make you capable of transcending pain during a run, it'll certainly try to limit it in the first place. This newer addition to Brooks' reassuringly traditional line offers a stable, supportive ride to runners who overpronate. If "feeling the road" and "minimal" are words you groan at, replace your worn-out kicks with this luxuriously cushioned shoe and train in comfort.
The Transcend's use of guide rails for support was a novel concept a few years ago, and it's still one of the only shoes using this technology. In the same way as other stability shoes, the subtle rails help your foot land as efficiently as possible. Underneath you, a plush midsole provides a step-up in cushioning from the comparable Brooks Adrenaline, absorbing impact as you run for a smooth, consistent ride whether you're training for a marathon or getting back on your feet after a hiatus.
- Train with cushion and comfort in this supportive shoe
- Airy mesh uppers wrap around your foot without overlays
- Guide rails underfoot help lessen overpronation
- Pebax external heel counter reduces rotation
- 8mm drop works for both heel strikers and midfoot runners
- Super DNA midsole provides luxurious cushioning underfoot
- Item #BRJ002N